Fun relationship questions
Get to know your partner more and get closer with them by asking these 75+ fun relationship questions. These can also help you get to know them better.
It is always nice to know someone more when you have a special feeling for them. It is even more exciting when the other person feels the same way. When both sides are ready and willing to know something new about each other, it is always a good questioning time. If you are a new couple who started dating just a few weeks ago or a couple with an old love story or "a no title" couple we have got all the perfect fun relationship questions.
The family question could be a little more committed but they are always good to question. This will help you realize if the next person has the same level of commitment as you.
1. What do you think, how your parents are going to react to us?
2. Do you think your parents will like me?
3. What if your parents are against us?
4. What would you do if my parents were against us?
5. How are you going to press my family?
6. How many family members are there in your family?
7. Where do you think we should get married?
8. How many kids do you want?
9. What if we have triplets?
10. What names do you want our children to have?
11. Do you think you will be a good husband/wife?
12. Do you think that I'm a husband/wife material?
13. Tell me more about your parents.
14. When did your parents feel proud of you?
15. Did your parents ever get disappointed by you?
16. What was that biggest prank you played on your siblings?
17. How do you think your family will describe you in three words?
18. Any funny memories of your childhood that your parents told you about?
19. Which family trip did you enjoy the most?
20. How do you think I can impress your family?
It is always a good time to share something unique or weird about ourselves. When people are with their loved ones they always want to tell a little more funny and crazy stuff.
1. Have you ever embarrassed yourself in public?
2. Have you ever faced embarrassment because of your stupid decision?
3. What is your funniest childhood story?
4. What do you think is unique about yourself?
5. Can you do any funny thing which you think is unique and very few people can do it?
6. Have you ever pee in the swimming pool?
7. Have you ever pooped your pants?
8. Have you ever nearly set your house on fire?
9. Are you a bathroom singer or dancer?
10. Do you believe in superstitious things?
11. Do you believe in god?
12. How interactive are you socially?
13. Have you ever had a nightmare and were scared all day long?
14. Would you prefer being naked for the rest of your life or wear the same clothes for the rest of your life?
15. What is the craziest thing you've ever done with your friends?
16. Have you ever fart in public and blamed someone else?
17. Do you think that I'm the kind of girl/guy you always wanted to have?
18. Have you ever tried to impress someone by just pretending who you are not?
19. What was your opinion on me when we first met?
20. Do you read horoscopes or think that they are legit?
These kinds of questions are perfect to make each other laugh. Questions in here could be from the very simple ones to the most hilarious ones. These kinds of questions always help in lighting up the mood.
1. Which movie or show do you think kind of represents your life?
2. Would you rather drink water for life or can have everything but anything liquid?
3. What would you do if all your hair fell off?
4. Would you prefer to be the dad/mom of six 8' tall children or six 3'5" tall children?
5. If someone offers you to give something that you always wanted to have in the condition
of breaking up with me. Would you?
6. What if I realize that I'm attracted to the opposite sex as you. What would you do?
7. What if I don't want to have kids?
8. Would you prefer whipped cream or hot fudge?
9. Which physical part of you are you most confident with?
10. Which physical part of mine do you like the most?
11. What if I became an actor and had a very steamy scene with my co-actor, how would you react?
12. What if I made all the plans for our date night and never came for it, what would you do?
13. Any memory you have that you never want to forget?
14. Kisses or hugs?
15. Do you prefer winter over summer?
16. Is there anything you have done that was always ls stupid for others but secretly you were proud of it?
17. What habit did you have when you were young and now it just feels gross?
18. What is that biggest secret which you have never even told your parents or best friends?
19. Have you ever got your friends in trouble just so that you are safe?
20. Do you think you are a good kisser?
It is a good thing to know what your partner's future goals are or any preference that they have. It helps you to know more about them and you also get to find out any common things between you two. Finding out how compatible you two are can be another reason to ask these questions.
1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
2. Is there something you always want to do?
3. Is the work you are doing right now your dream job?
4. What did you want to be when you were young?
5. What do you think about our future?
6. Do you want to travel somewhere far?
7. Did you think of traveling alone?
8. What motivates you every day?
9. What is your top bucket list?
10. If you won a jackpot, what would you do?
11. What if you can rechoose your career, what would it be?
12. If you could go back in time, what would you like to say to yourself?
13. Do you think that one should dream about their future works?
14. Does dreaming help encourage you?
15. Do you think what you learned in school or college is helping you out right now?
16. Do you think you have achieved what you always wanted to?
17. Do you count me in your future?
18. What kind of marriage have you always wanted?
19. Do you think we have a future together?
20. If I tell you that I will grant one of your bucket list items, what would it be?