Newly weds game questions
The newlyweds game is the most fun game to make the newlyweds play and have fun. Here are the 50 best newlyweds game questions to play with newlyweds.
Are you planning on hosting a bachelorette party or just a small game show for your friend couples as a part of a fun game to play with? Well, we are here to help you a little with your game. A newlywed Game is a fun question round that helps the couple to know more about each other or you can say it's a test to know who knows whom better! These are the best 50 questions for newlywed game questions.
● Make a list of questions you want to ask the couple, 10 to 20 questions are good and you can choose them from below.
● Ask the questions to friends fiancé and record their answers
● Ask the same questions to the bride and see if the answers match.
● Just to make it more fun add some rules. For every right answer, the whole group except the bride needs to drink a shot and for every wrong answer, the bride needs to make a shot.
● If you don't want to make it a drinking game then you can add dares in place of it.
Note: Make sure not to add too serious questions which could make the couples embarrassed and ashamed. Keep it simple and fun with no hard feelings.
1. Which was the first trip you both took together?
2. When was the first time you started talking?
3. When and where was your first kiss?
4. When did you both start dating?
5. When was your first date?
6. What was the first movie you watched together?
7. When was your first fight and what was it about?
8. Who said "I love you" first and how?
9. What was the first thing they said about you when you proposed to them?
10. What is the first thing you remember whenever you hear their name?
1. If we ask your spouse what is the best quality about you, what would be their answer?
2. If we ask your spouse what is the worst quality about you, what would be their answer?
3. Is your spouse more like their mother or their father?
4. Who spends the most amount of money and knows nothing about saving?
5. Does your spouse write journals or diaries?
6. If we ask your spouse what is the best quality of themselves, what would be their answer?
7. If we ask your spouse what is the worst quality of themselves, what would be their answer?
8. What makes them laugh?
9. What is their biggest fear?
10. When was your spouse the proudest of you?
1. Which song describes your partner?
2. Who is more dominant in bed?
3. How would you rate your partner on a scale of 1-10 in bed?
4. What does your spouse wear to bed and what would you like them to wear?
5. If we ask your spouse what physically attracts them the most about you, what would they say?
6. Is your partner a side, back, or stomach sleeper?
7. Which is the weird place you have made love?
8. Which time of the day your partner would like to make love?
9. What do you think is going to happen on the wedding night?
10. What is the cutest thing that attracted you when you first saw them?
1. What is your partner's favorite cuisine?
2. What is your partner's favorite color or type of color?
3. What is your partner's favorite thing to do in leisure time?
4. What is your partner's favorite time they spent with you?
5. What was your partner's favorite toy as a kid?
6. What are your partner's favorite books to read or movies to watch?
7. What is your partner's favorite thing to do with you for which they would never say "No" to?
8. What is your partner's favorite season?
9. Who is your partner's celebrity crush?
10. What is your partner's favorite place to spend their holidays?
1. Who is most likely to get a tattoo?
2. Who is most likely to wear the same clothes for a week?
3. Who is most likely to do savings?
4. Who is most likely to forget the important dates?
5. Who is most likely to sleep the whole day if not disturbed?
6. Who is most likely to get arrested?
7. Who is most likely to fall out of bed?
8. Who is most likely to get the idea of snuck out and have fun?
9. Who is most likely to want an elopement?
10. Who is most likely to remember the name but not the